GALAXY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
If you're looking for the perfect double chocolate muffin, you can stop here! These muffins have a superbly moist and tender crumb, dome-shaped tops and pieces of Melty Galaxy chocolate bar with each bite. You can use your tablet or your favorite chocolate chips according to your taste.
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 30 g Cocoa Powder
- 150 g Light Brown Sugar
- 120 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g Unsalted Butter/Stork
- 100 g Galaxy Chocolate (chopped)
- 300 g Icing Sugar
- 175 g Galaxy Chocolate (melted)
- 150 g Unsalted Butter
- Galaxy Counters
- Galaxy Chocolate
For the Cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan, and get your 12 cupcake cases ready.
- Beat together your butter and sugar, until light and fluffy.
- Add in the flour, cocoa powder and eggs and beat until a lovely cake mix is formed!
- Fold through the chopped galaxy chocolate!
- Split evenly between the 12 cases, and bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes. I bake mine for 18 minutes!
- Once baked, leave to cool fully.
For the Buttercream
- Make sure your unsalted butter (not stork) is at room temp.
- Beat your butter until smooth.
- Add in the icing sugar and beat again!
- Add in your melted galaxy chocolate and beat till a lovely buttercream is made. If it's a little stiff, add in 1-2tbsp of boiling water. Only do this is essential!
For the Decoration
- Pipe your buttercream onto the cupcakes with your favourite piping tip - I use a 2D closed star piping tip.
- Add on some galaxy chocolate - I did two chunks of galaxy chocolate and a galaxy counter per cake, and then sprinkled on my favourite sprinkles. Enjoy your cake!