CREAMY GARLIC SAUCE BABY PPOTATOES RECIPE
It's a quick and easy way to serve "special" potatoes with a meal.
- 2-3 lb Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or any oil
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 cups onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 cups carrots grated
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- First, lets boil baby potatoes, fill a pot with salted water & bring it to a boil. Add baby gold potatoes. Bring to a gently boil, reduce to medium heat and cook until baby potatoes are soft when pierced with a knife. Carefully drain water, set aside.
- Next, in large skillet preheat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a medium heat. Add 1 finely chopped garlic clove & saute for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of chopped onion and saute for 5 minutes, stirring few times. Next, add 2 cups of grated carrots and saute for 5 more minutes stirring few times.
- After, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of flour over saute onions and stir until combined. Pour in 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, stir continuously and bring it to a gentle boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add boiled baby potatoes to the skillet, stir with creamy sauce until combined and heated thru. Garnish with 1/4 cup of finely chopped parsley. Enjoy your cooking!