BROWNIE BATTER BREAKFAST OATS
Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats is a healthy breakfast full of protein and flavor that tastes like a chocolate dessert!
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup nondairy milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 cups water
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water, oats and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until oats are very soft and appear creamy.
- Add the cocoa powder, milk and coconut sugar to the pan. Cook and stir for 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat and let cool at least 5 minutes or as long as 10..Stir in the vanilla.
- Transfer oat mixture to a blender and process until completely smooth. Transfer to 5 small serving dishes (or ramekins, or jars) or a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until cold and firm. Enjoy your Breakfast!