BANANA PANCAKE DIPPERS
For best results, we recommend using a thick pancake batter. Our homemade recipe below is perfect for coating bananas and comes out super soft. If you are using something like Bisquik, you may want to add a little more mixture than the box requests to the dough.
- Maple syrup for serving (optional)
- 3/4 cup pancake mix
- Coconut oil for frying
- 2 bananas
- 2/3 cup water
- Cut the two bananas in half, and then slice each half into thirds lengthwise to make 12 slices of bananas.
- In a medium bowl, prepare the pancake batter according to package instructions and mix well.
- Using tongs, dip the banana slices into the pancake batter, then place on a greased large skillet over medium-heat. Cook the bananas 2-3 minutes per side, until golden.
- Serve with your choice of maple syrup, jam or melted chocolate. Enjoy your breakfast!