BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS
Perfect for big game, or for a Friday evening, any buffalo chicken lover will love these Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos!
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup of fat-free cheddar
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 12 6″ flour tortillas
- Fat-free Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, chicken, and cheddar until well combined.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto the center of a flour tortilla.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining taquitos.
- Once taquitos are arranged on cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown.
- Serving size: 1 taquito
- Garnish the taquitos with ranch dressing or use for dipping. Enjoy your cooking!