ALMOND FLOUR KETO CREPES
The best foolproof keto pancake recipe! These gluten-free paleo almond flour pancakes taste like real ones and they fold, roll and fold without breaking. Options for sweet or savory!
- 2 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- Oil or butter for the pan
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 4 large eggs
- Pinch salt
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender, combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, sweetener, almond milk and salt. Puree until smooth and well combined. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Set a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Add just enough oil or butter to the pan to lightly coat it. Once hot, add a few tbsp of batter to the pan and swirl or spread into a thin layer that reaches the edges.
- Cook until edges are cooked and can be loosened with a spatula. Loosen all the way around and then lift one edge gently and work spatula underneath (I found it easiest to grab the loosened edge with my fingers while working the spatula under the crepe so I could flip it).
- Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned. Remove and lay on prepared baking sheet, then continue with remaining batter. You can layer another piece of parchment on top of the first set of crepes as more come off the pan.
- Fill with whatever your little heart desires. We love them with sugar-free Nutella. Enjoy your breakfast!