VANILLA BIRTHDAY CAKE BARS
Our birthday cakes are inspired by supermarket items that grow with us and can make your own birthday cakes.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee, melted
- sprinkles! (3 Tbsp mixed in, plus more for sprinkling over top)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 8″ or 9″ square baking dish with parchment paper (or grease well with ghee) and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, honey, ghee, and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, salt) and mix until combined. Stir in the sprinkles, then transfer to the prepped baking dish.
- Top with additional sprinkles, and transfer to the oven for 20 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown around the edges and are cooked through in the center.
- Allow to cool completely, then slice into 9 squares and serve. Enjoy your cake!