TUSCAN TORTELLINI SALAD
This easy tortellini salad is the only pasta salad we bring to potlucks. It's quick and simple with an easy house dressing that will make it stand out among a sea of macaroni salads.
- ½ cup oil-packed sundried tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup Balsamic salad dressing, of choice
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ¾ black olives, sliced
- 3 oz. salami, sliced
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 20 oz. tortellini
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions, adding an extra minute doesn’t hurt. (I cooked my refrigerated tortellini for 5 minutes as opposed to 4.) Drain and pour into a large bowl.
- Immediately add the balsamic dressing to the warm pasta and use a silicone spatula to gently mix until well-combined.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix until well-combined. Transfer to a clean bowl if desired. Serve immediately if serving warm.
- If serving chilled, refrigerate for 4+ hours. Before serving, you may choose to drizzle up to 1/4 cup additional salad dressing and toss before serving. Enjoy your salad!