THREE BEAN SALAD
First prepare the onion. Soak the chopped onion in a small bowl of water to remove the edge of the onion while you prepare the other ingredients.
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium celery rib
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 15 oz. cooked black beans
- 15 oz. cooked kidney beans
- 15 oz. cooked cannellini beans
For the dressing:
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- a pinch of cayenne
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- Prep the veggies and beans. Dice the celery, onions, and parsley. Set aside. Thoroughly rinse the three beans and also set aside.
- Make the dressing. Add the olive oil, vinegar, minced garlic, cumin, salt, and a pinch of cayenne to a small mason jar and shake well until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Make the Salad. Place all three beans into a large bowl. Then, add the chopped celery, onions, and parsley. Pour the dressing on top and mix well until everything is coated in dressing. Enjoy your salad!