The BEST Side Salad Recipe
This easy salad with celery, tomato, beef and fennel is the ultimate side salad and the lemon vinaigrette is simple and delicious. Easy side salad with lemon vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 Slices cooked beef chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 3 heads romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup carrots chopped
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup celery chopped
- 2 boiled eggs chopped
- Slice romaine leaves off of white stems, (discard white stems) and chop lettuce into small pieces and pour in large serving bowl.
- Next layer on to the lettuce, the tomato, beef, eggs, celery, carrots, and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle on top the garlic powder and the dried basil.
- Serve with choice of dressing. (favorite is to make the Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch dressing, with the seasoning packet, buttermilk, and mayo.)