Taco Spaghetti To Die For
Mexican spaghetti brings spices to the southern border to basic foods in a single magic pot, easy to clean! The best food to brighten up a tough day.
- 1 (10-ounce can) Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in tomato paste, spaghetti and 3 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with cheeses. Cover until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with tomato and cilantro, if desired. Enjoy your dinner!