STUFFED CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT ROLLS WITH BERRIES
Fresh strawberries, cream cheese and croissant dough make this treat easy to prepare.
- Extra sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- powdered sugar for garnish
- 1 pk Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - 8 ct
- 8 strawberries (cut 1/2 lengthwise)
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate
- Place 1/2 oz cream cheese on the large end of each crescent roll
- Place two 1/2 strawberries side by side on top of the cream cheese
- Add 4-5 blueberries
- Roll the crescent dough around the fruit and cheese (the sides will be open)
- Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Serve hot and enjoy your your breakfast!