Sheet Pan Pancakes
Pan-fried pancakes are the quickest way to make pancakes! Garnished with strawberries and chocolate and cooked on soft squares, these pancakes are a must for breakfast on weekends.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup strawberries , sliced
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, then add the wet and combine fully.
- Spray a half-size baking sheet with baking spray and pour the pancake batter onto the pan, spreading evenly.
- Put the strawberries and blueberries evenly over the batter and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy your breakfast!