Simple vegetable stir-fry with lots of flavor!
- Sea Salt and Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup sweet peppers cut into bite sized pieces
- 1- 1 1/2 cups zucchini sliced and halved
- 3 Tbsp. butter or spread divided
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots thinly sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- Melt 2 tablespoons spread or butter in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1 tablespoon of butter (or spread). Enjoy your healthy food!