PINEAPPLE RUM SLUSH
The pineapple rum salad! It's been my favorite drink lately because it tastes like a pina colada but with a lot less calories! And even better, you will only need 3 ingredients and a few minutes to prepare this tasty tropical drink, yeayy!
- 3 ounces rum
- 3/4 cup coconut water or pineapple juice
- 16 ounces cubed frozen pineapple
- (Optional) Set aside two pineapple cubes to use as a garnish, slicing them halfway through and placing on the glass rim.
- Pour the coconut water and rum into a blender. Add pineapple cubes and cover. Blend until mixture is smooth and no chunks remain. If mixture is too thick or difficult to blend, add another 1/4 cup of coconut water.
- Taste and add more rum as desired.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy your drinks!