PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING
This peanut butter chocolate pudding combines two of the best flavors of all time for a healthy dessert.
- sweetener of choice: 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave, 1 packet of stevia or some stevia drops
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter for topping
- 2 tbsp (24 g) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of water
- Add the chia seeds, cacao or cocoa powder, sweetener, water and sea salt (if using) to a container, bowl or jar. Mix well to combine, making sure there are no clumps.
- Place in the fridge for about 15-30 minutes or overnight until it’s nice and thick.
- Top with peanut butter, sliced bananas and cacao nibs. Enjoy your pudding!