PAPRIKA CREAM CHICKEN
Chicken with paprika cream is an amazing casserole dish with an incredible flavor of white wine and a sweet flavor of fresh lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Seasoning to taste
- 200 ml (1 cup) chicken stock
- 100 ml (½ cup) single cream
- 1 large clove garlic (finely sliced)
- 8 large or 12 small chicken fillets (tenders)
- ½ teaspoon mixed dried herbs such as oregano, basil, herbes de Provence etc
- Pour 1½ tablespoons of the oil into a non-stick frying pan and place over a medium heat.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs evenly over the chicken and season well.
- Pan-fry the fillets for 5-6 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Turn the heat down and add a dash more oil. Sprinkle the garlic and paprika over the chicken fillets then turn them once or twice to ensure the garlic and paprika are cooked through.
- Add the stock and allow it to bubble up, scraping the crispy bits of chicken from the bottom of the pan as it does. Now add the cream and stir gently. Simmer for a minute or two then check the seasoning and adjust if necessary. Serve. Enjoy your dinner!