Oreo balls made with only 3 ingredients for the best Oreo truffles of all time! ! Made in minutes and so delicious, no one can guess that they are made with Oreo cookies!
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese (1 brick)
- 12.5 ounces white melting chocolate (1 package)
- 14.3 ounces Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies (1 package)
- Place the cookies in the bowl of a food processor
- Transfer all but about 1 tablespoon of the crumbs to a large mixing bowl, and add the cream cheese.
- Mix until blended.
- Scoop 1-inch diameter balls, and roll between the palms to shape into smooth spheres.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Place the white chocolate in a bowl and microwave (in 30 second intervals, stirring, until smooth and melted).
- Coat the Oreo balls in the melted white chocolate, and sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs to garnish. Enjoy your oreo balls!