MISSISSIPPI BEEF ROAST
The Mississippi Pot Roast is very easy to prepare. Just 5 ingredients in the slow cooker means almost no preparation for an incredibly tender and tender roast dinner in the mouth.
- 6 pepperoncinis
- 5 lb chuck roast
- 1/2 Cup stick of butter
- 1 oz packet powdered ranch dip mix
- 1 oz packet powdered brown gravy mix
- Place chuck roast in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle ranch dip mix on top of roast.
- Sprinkle gravy mix on top of roast.
- Nestle 1/2 stick of butter centered on top of roast.
- Place pepperoncinis around the bottom of the roast
- Cover and set slow cooker on low for 8 hours
- Flip roast over half way through cooking. Enjoy your dinner!