Loaded Cauliflower Bites
Loaded cauliflower bites, coated with cheese and beef, are a low-carb alternative to loaded potato skins or fries, but just as delicious.
- 5 cups 1/4-inch-thick slices cauliflower (1 1/2 pounds/1 medium head, stem trimmed)
- 3 slices cooked beef, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ cup sliced scallion greens
- ¼ cup sour cream
- teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stir oil, salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Add cauliflower slices and gently toss to coat. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until tender, 10 to 14 minutes. Top with cheese, return to the oven and roast until the cheese has melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Top each cauliflower slice with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with beef and scallion greens. Enjoy your cooking!