Lebanese Spicy Potatoes
The spicy Lebanese potatoes are crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside and will spice up any meal. The sauce on these potatoes is the star of coriander, paprika, cayenne pepper mixed with olive oil and lemon juice.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Lemon wedges for serving
- 1 cup chopped cilantro divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes divided
- 8 medium gold potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in one layer, drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and season with salt. Roast until the potatoes reach a golden brown color and crisp, about 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small pan. Add the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the crushed red pepper and half the cilantro. Sauté until the garlic is golden in color, about 2 minutes; remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the potatoes are roasted, transfer the garlic mixture on top of the potatoes and toss with the remaining cilantro and the red pepper flakes.
- Serve hot or warm with a squeeze of lemon juice on top, if desired. Enjoy your cooking!