KETO STRAWBERRY RHUBARB DUMP CAKE
Simple, low-carb strawberry rhubarb recipe that can be made in minutes. The ingredients can be mixed directly in the bowl in which you are going to eat it.
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 tsp glucomannan can sub xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 1/2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Add the rhubarb and strawberries to the dish and sprinkle with the sweetener and glucomannan. Toss to combine well.
- In a medium bow, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Sprinkle evenly over the filling in the dish.
- Drizzle the melted butter as evenly as possible over the topping. Get as many places as you can, but it's okay to have a few dry bits.
- Bake about 45 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbling up through in places. Remove and let cool (the topping will crisp up some as it cools). Enjoy your dessert!