KETO CHIA PUDDING
Think of this gluten-free, paleo and keto chia pudding overnight as an ideal way to start your day, a real concentrate of nutrition and a dream of meal preparation!
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoon granulated or powdered sweetener
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon liquid monk fruit or liquid stevia
- You can add toppings and variations like strawberry, blueberry, etc
- 1 cup macadamia milk any nut milk, coconut milk, heavy cream will do
- pour 8 ounces of nut milk, heavy cream or coconut milk
- add 2 TB of chia seeds and mix
- cover and place in refrigerator about a hour. Then come back and mix. Cover again.
- Leave in for 4 hours or overnight. Mix again when you remove it as well. Enjoy your pudding!