KETO BIG MAC CASSEROLE
This low-carb Big Mac pan has all the flavor of a Big Mac without all the carbs and fast food additives! It is delicious.
- 2 tablespoons Dill pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt, divided
- 2 ounces Cream cheese
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 4 large Eggs
BIG MAC SAUCE
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons Dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat. After cooking for for approximately 7 minutes add the diced onions, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, and ½ teaspoon of pepper. Continue to cook the ground beef for 3 minutes, or until ground beef is cooked through.
- Transfer the ground beef to a strainer and let the excess fat drain out before placing the beef back in the pan.
- Add the cream cheese to the ground beef and heat over medium low heat until the cream cheese has melted and coats the beef.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the dill relish.
- Scoop the beef mixture into an 11×7 inch casserole dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, remaining 1 teaspoon of salt, and ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ground beef gently shaking the casserole dish so the egg mixture is evenly distributed.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven to bake for 30 minutes or until the casserole is set.
- While the casserole bakes make your Big Mac sauce by whisking all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- When the casserole comes out of the oven drizzle it with the Big Mac sauce before serving. Enjoy your dinner!