HEALTHY BANANA PANCAKES
These healthy banana pancakes certainly don't taste healthy! They are soft, sweet and perfect for a lighter weekend brunch!
- 1 cup flour (I use Organic Unbleached White All Purpose Flour)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Puree the bananas with potato masher or fork.
- Add almond milk, eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix the batter gently and try not to over mix. A few lumps are fine. If the mixture looks too thin, add a little extra flour.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Using 1/3 cup as a measure, scoop the batter onto the skillet.
- In about 1 minute you should see some bubbles appear. Flip the pancake over and fry for another minute. Repeat this step with the remaining batter. You should have 6 pancakes.
- Garnish with fresh bananas and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy your breakfast!