EASY SPINACH SALAD
Simple spinach salad with apples, nuts and homemade Feta salad dressing. Ready in 15 minutes! This healthy spinach salad is a great addition to your evening family dinners.
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach (about 5 packed cups)
- 1 large tart apple, such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp, cored and thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the spinach and toss gently to coat in the vinaigrette. Add the apple, feta, and walnuts and toss gently again to combine. Serve immediately. Enjoy your salad!