Easy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
This easy oatmeal cookie recipe is great with a glass of cold milk! With their peanut flavor, these delicious cookies hit the spot. Plus, they couldn't be easier to do!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (8oz, 2 sticks) salted butter softened
- 1 cup (264g) peanut butter creamy or chunky are fine, not natural peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line three baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer, combine butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Beat until well-combined and fluffy, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until completely mixed.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Beat (if using a hand-held mixer or making by hand, use a wooden spoon to stir) until just mixed and a sticky dough forms.
- Scoop golf-ball-sized scoops of batter onto baking sheets, 8 to a sheet as far apart as possible (these cookies SPREAD).
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until cookies are browned around the edges and tops look mostly set. For crispier cookies, bake until cookies look completely set.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking tray. Enjoy your breakfast!