EASY LEMON BUTTER SALMON
Baked garlic salmon with lemon butter and vegetables. Healthy, ready in 30 minutes, and all cooked in one pan for easy cleaning!
For the Sauce:
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 small garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
For the Salmon:
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning or to taste
- 3 salmon fillets, about 6 oz. each skin on or off
Sear the Salmon:
- Season the salmon fillets with Old Bay Seasoning (or salt and pepper).
- Heat a large non-stick pan over high with olive oil. Place the fillets in the pan and reduce the heat to medium-low. Do not move the fillets. Allow them to cook for about 5-6 minutes or until well browned and cooked about halfway through. Turn the fillets and cook for about 5 more minutes, or until they reach the desired doneness.
Make the Sauce:
- In a small skillet or saucepan, bring the lemon juice to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to very low and add the cold butter to the lemon juice. Keep stirring, allowing the butter to melt slowly. When the butter is melted halfway, add the parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook for 1 more minute and remove from the heat. Enjoy your cooking!