EASY KETO CHEESECAKE BITES
Keto cheesecake bites and big cheesecake bombs in one net carbohydrate each!
- 2 tbsp (20g) granulated sweetener of your choice
- 4 tbsp (60g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cup (130g) almond flour
- 2 tbsp (14g) coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of your choice
- 1 tbsp full-fat sour cream, room temperature
- 10 oz (280g) cream cheese, room temperature
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 170C (340F).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, and salt. Then, add the melted butter and mix well until it resembles wet sand.
- Spread the mixture (around 1 ½ tbsp per muffin tin) between 12 muffin tins lined with muffin liners and make it compact using a spoon or the bottom of a shot glass.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool for at least 10 minutes while you’re making the filling.
For the filling:
- Keep the oven preheated to 170C (340F).
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese using a hand mixer or an immersion blender on a low speed. Then, add the sweetener and mix on low until fully combined.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and mix on low until combined.
- Add one egg at a time and mix on low until just incorporated (don’t overmix it!). Gently shake and tap the bowl on a work surface to force air bubbles out.
- Evenly spread the mixture on top of the crusts between the muffin tins and tap it on the work surface to flatten the cheesecakes.
- Bake the cheesecakes in a water bath for 15-17 minutes.
- Once done, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecakes to cool down inside with the door cracked open.
- When the cheesecakes are at room temperature, remove them from the oven and transfer to the fridge to chill for 4-8 hours.
- Remove the muffins liners from the cheesecakes and top with fresh berries of your choice and/or jam/mint/powdered sugar. Enjoy your dessert!