EASY FROZEN STRAWBERRY DESSERT
Easy and delicious frozen strawberry dessert, with a nice fresh strawberry flavor and a crumble cookie.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups whole strawberries
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non - stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium dish combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press half of the mixture on the bottom of a 9X13 inch pan, save the rest for later.
- Place the whole strawberries in a blender and puree for about 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium dish beat heavy whipping cream 1 min at a low speed, then at high speed, until stiff peaks form, for about 4 min. Set aside.
- In a large dish beat cream cheese and powdered sugar at a low speed, until creamy, then add condensed milk, vanilla and pureed strawberries and beat until combined.
- Add whipped cream beat until well combined .
- Fold in diced strawberries. Spread over the graham cracker layer.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy your dessert!