CRANBERRY AND BRIE FILO CRACKERS
These fun filo crackers are crunchy and cheesy and perfect for serving with drinks or as a starter.
- 50 g butter, melted
- 275 g cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup flakes almonds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 250 g brie, cut into long slices
- 6 sheets frozen filo pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 350 F. Line two baking trays with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place thawed filo sheets on a flat surface. Divide into 3 lengthways and then cut in half widthways, so you have 36 squares.
- Place one pastry sheet on a flat surface. Cover remaining sheets with a damp towel. Brush pastry sheet with melted butter. Place a brie slice, 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce and 1 teaspoon almond flakes at one end of the square, then roll up the pastry. Pinch both ends to form crackers. Repeat with the remaining filo sheets.
- Transfer filo crackers to the baking trays. Brush with remaining butter. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with rosemary leaves or chives. Enjoy your baked!