CLASSIC HOUSE SALAD
Our homemade salad recipe couldn't be simpler to make! This is our salad of choice. Made with crisp romaine lettuce, cucumbers, sweet tomatoes and creamy avocado, then mixed with a spicy vinaigrette.
- 1/2 c Salad Dressing
- 1 c Croutons separated
- 11/2 c Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 c crispy beef crumbles
- 1 1/2 c Cucumber sliced at a 1/4” bias
- 3/4 c Red Onion halved and thinly sliced
- 2/3 c Freshly Grated Cheddar Cheese separated
- 4 c Mixed Romaine and Green Leaf Lettuce washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- In a large serving bowl, toss together lettuce, half of the croutons, about two-thirds of the cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion. Add the dressing of your choice and toss to coat. Top with remaining croutons, cheese, and beef and serve right away. Enjoy your salad!