CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA
Take fettuccine, cream, parmesan and a few chicken breasts from the store and you will likely have everything you need on hand.
- Vegetable Oil
- Boneless Skinless Chicken
- Italian Seasoning
- Beef Strips
- Half and Half
- Parmesan Cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Season the chicken and sear it in oil until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Add beef to the skillet and cook on each side until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook the penne.
- Leave 2 TBS Bacon grease in the pan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the half and half.
- Sprinkle in the Parmesan cheese.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix in the cooked penne.
- Top with chicken and crumbled beef. Serve and enjoy your dinner!