CHEESY ZUCCHINI BREADSTICKS
These zucchini and breadsticks are a low-carb breadsticks recipe. An excellent zucchini recipe to use the generosity of your garden!
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 4 cup Graded Zucchini
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Grated Cheese of Choice (topping)
- Squeeze all of the juices you can, out of the grated zucchini. You can use your hands or a kitchen towel to do so.
- In a bowl, combine together grated zucchini, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and garlic salt. Stir to combine everything together.
- On a lined baking dish with parchment paper or silicone baking mat, layout the zucchini mixture.
- It's best to lay out the mixture to at least half of an inch in thickness, it will shrink while baking. Bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
- Top baked crust with your choice of cheese. I like to use mozzarella or Mexican cheese. Bake until the cheese melts. Serve while it's still hot. Enjoy your cooking!