Cheesy Irish Potato Pancakes Recipe
Try this Irish pancake recipe with potatoes or bring your own.
- 1 c. flour
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, I used Kerrygold Skellig
- eggs, prepared over easy or according to taste
- 1 c. mashed potatoes, approx. 2 medium potatoes
- 1 c. raw grated potatoes, approx. 2 medium potatoes
- Combine potatoes, flour, cheese, milk, and seasonings in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour patter into prepared skillet to make pancakes; cook until golden brown and flip. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Top with eggs and additional fresh chives. Enjoy your breakfast!