BUSTER BAR ICE CREAM DESSERT
All the great layers of Dairy Queen Buster bars in an easy 5-ingredient treat! Ice cream, fudge, peanuts with red skin and chocolate coating pressed into quick-cut bars.
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 lb. Spanish peanuts
- 1/2 C butter (melted)
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 C powdered confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1 14.3 oz pkg. of Oreo cookies (crushed)
- Combine crushed cookies and butter. Press into bottom of 9x13 dish. Spoon softened vanilla ice cream over crushed cookie crust. Cover with peanuts and place in freezer to set while making chocolate topping.
- Using a whisk, combine powdered sugar, butter, chocolate chips and milk in a large sauce pan over medium heat until chips melt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Turn down the heat, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often. Let cool completely.
- Pour topping over dessert and work to edges. Freeze until firm. Soften in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy your dessert!