BANANA AND NUTELLA CAKE
This banana cake is ultra sweet, fluffy, fluffy and tasty. It is infused with ripe sweet bananas, cinnamon, vanilla and optional chocolate and nut chips and smothered with intoxicating Nutella cream cheese frosting. This banana cake recipe is always fun for the crowd and is guaranteed to be a new family favorite!
- 300 g plain flour or use self-raising flour plus 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 5-6 teaspoons Nutella
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 170 g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees (fan).
- Cream the butter together with the sugar, and then break in the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in the bananas.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir till well combined but don't over mix.
- Put the mixture in a greased cake tin. I used a deep 8 inch tin.
- Drop in the spoons of Nutella and use a knife to marble it in the cake batter.
- Bake for around 45-50 mins or until a skewer comes away clean. If it browns too much on top, cover the cake with foil for the last ten minutes. Enjoy your cake!