This easy and delicious recipe for Cajun salmon and shrimp is full of flavor. Served with a homemade cream sauce.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large lemons
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 2 filets fresh salmon
- 1/2 pound fresh shrimp
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sautee minced garlic, sea salt, and 4 tbsp butter in fry pan. Gently place salmon fillets into pan and spoon mixture over top. Place lemon slices on top and move pan into oven. Let cook about 15 minutes - depending on thickness - occasionally removing to spoon mixture over top.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in a second pan. Add in fresh shrimp and cook until just beginning to turn pink. Add in heavy whipping cream, parsley, and parmesan. Stir until well blended and let simmer until shrimp is fully cooked through. Remove from heat and let the sauce thicken.
- Remove salmon from oven and let rest about 3 minutes. Move to plate and pour shrimp mixture over top. Serve with your favorite veggies and a fresh salad. Enjoy your cooking!