BAKED KING CRAB
Easy baked king crab legs are rich and moist with soft, tender meat and a succulent flavor. Dip them in this garlic butter enhanced with lemon and Old Bay seasoning.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature and softened
- 3 dashes smoked paprika and more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley and/or chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 lbs king crab legs
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the king crab legs into shorter segments using a pair of scissors. Cut the crab leg segments lengthwise to expose the crab meat. Alternatively, you can also cut the top part of the shell to expose the crab meat.
- Arrange the king crab legs in a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. In the meantime, make the Sriracha Lemon Butter by whipping the softened butter with a whisk. Add the Sriracha, lemon juice and sugar, whisk to combine well. Set aside.
- As soon as the crab is out of the oven, spoon the butter over the crab meat. Dust with more smoked paprika and garnish with chopped parsley and/or chives. Serve immediately. Enjoy your dinner!