This seafood pasta is a mixture of shrimp, clams, mussels and scallops, all mixed with spaghetti in a homemade tomato sauce. A simple but elegant meal, perfect for entertaining!
- salt to taste
- 4 oz scallops
- 10 oz spaghetti
- 8 oz Manila clams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz shelled and deveined shrimp
- 1 teaspoon sugar/brown sugar
- chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- 1 can tomato sauce (28 oz whole peeled tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian basil leaves
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drained and set aside. Blend the entire can of the whole peeled tomatoes in a blender or food processor. Set aside the sauce.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat. Add the olive oil, then add the garlic. Saute the garlic before adding the shrimp, Manila clams and scallop. Stir to combine well with the garlic, then add the tomato sauce, basil leaves. Cook the seafood until they are almost done, add salt (to taste) and sugar. Transfer the spaghetti into the skillet, stir to mix well with the sauce. Top with the chopped parsley, serve immediately. Enjoy your cooking!