Roasted Garlic Asiago Potato Salad
These Asiago and Garlic, tender inside and full of flavor! They make a delicious addition to any meal.
- Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 2 garlic bulbs
- 1/4 cup chives
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 3 lbs yellow potatoes try to pick potatoes that are the same size
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut off tips from garlic cloves still on the bulb (leave skin on) and place them on separate aluminum foil squares that you can wrap them in. Drizzle some olive oil on each garlic bulb. Wrap each garlic bulb in aluminum foil. Place wrapped garlic on the baking sheet.
- Bake garlic for 25-30 minutes, depending on the size of the bulb.
- While garlic is roasting, cook whole potatoes. Cook potatoes in salted, boiling water (on medium high heat) until just done but not falling apart.
- Let potatoes cool completely before cutting.
- Cut all cooked potatoes into cubes and place them into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine roasted garlic meat, sour cream, mayo, and olive oil. Mix well until all combined and smooth.
- Mince chives and add them to the potatoes.
- Add sour cream mixture, salt, and pepper.
- Add grated Asiago cheese and mix everything well but carefully but to mush your potatoes.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy your cooking!