No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
This lemon baking cheesecake recipe is creamy, tart and easy to prepare! It's full of lemon flavor and such a good dessert for spring and summer!
- 150 g Unsalted Butter
- 300 g Shortbread Biscuits
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 600 g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 75 ml Lemon Juice (about 3 lemons)
- Lemon Zest
- 150 ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Lemon Slices
For the Biscuit Base!
- Blitz your Shortbread Biscuits to a fine crumb. Melt your Unsalted Butter carefully, and then add into your biscuits.
- Blitz the biscuits again to combine, and add to the bottom of your 8"/20cm Deep Springform Tin.
For the Cheesecake Mix!
- Add your Cream Cheese to a stand mixer bowl, or a large bowl. Add in your Icing Sugar, and whisk till smooth using the whisk attachment on the Stand Mixer, or using the whisks on your Electric Hand Whisk.
- Pour in your Double Cream, and whisk. As the mixture is starting to thicken, add in your Lemon Juice (and yellow food colouring if using), and whisk again.
- Continue to whisk until very thick. Be careful to check the mixture frequently to see how thick it is, and fold through with a spatula to make it all even.
- Once whisked, spread over the Biscuit Base, and then leave to set in the fridge fully for at least 5-6 hours, or preferably over night for longer.
For the Decoration!
- Whisk together your Double Cream and Icing Sugar until pipeable. Pipe onto your Cheesecake with your favourite tip.
- Add a bit of Lemon per slice, and sprinkle over some Lemon Zest. Enjoy your cooking!