NO BAKE CLASSIC WOOLWORTH CHEESECAKE
No Bake Woolworth Cheesecake is a classic, light, lemon dessert and will be a perfect addition to your Easter and your beloved family!
- 1 can evaporated, well-cooled mìlk or 1 1/2 cups heavy heavy cream
- 1 more can of graham cracker crumbs for the cut thker crust
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 1 lemon jelly 3 oz-0
- 1 melted butter
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly tight.
- Mx 3/4 graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined, press the bottom of the 9 X 13 pan to form a crust. Keep the rest of the crumbs to sprinkle on the dessert.
- Beat the evaporated mìlk / heavy cream until fluffy.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with a softer mixture.
- Add the soaked and slowly mixed Jell-O to the whipped evaporated mìlk.
- Spread dough on crust and sprinkle crumbs with Graham crackers on top.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours and overnight, store in the refrigerator. Enjoy your cake!