MINI CHEESES IN GLASSES
Strawberry cheesecake in glasses with fresh strawberries and cream cheese on gray concrete background. Healthy mini homemade dessert. This recipe serve for 4 cups
- 400 g Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar with real vanilla
- 300 g ground curd or cream cheese
FOR STRAWBERRY MUSH:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 strawberry jelly
- 300 g strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 170 g cookies
- Cookies (together with cream) are crushed using a roller or food processor.
- Blend strawberries into mousse.
- Then heat it with water over low heat until it boils.
- Add agar and stir until dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Mix cheese with yogurt, sifted sugar, and vanilla sugar.
- Pour the grated cookie into a glass.
- Then cream cheese and strawberry mousse.
- Put it in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
- After this time, we can freely decorate a little crushed cake, raspberry and whipped cream. Enjoy your dessert!