How To Make Delicious Almond Flour Pancakes
These fluffy almond flour pancakes are so simple to make! Just a few common ingredients needed. You'll love this easy keto almond flour pancake recipe.
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large brown eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon seltzer water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup almond flour (not almond meal)
- Now that all items and ingredients have been collected, it's time to get started on our quick almond flour pancakes recipe.
- In mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, vanilla, water, eggs, salt, and seltzer water until batter is smooth and even. Set aside.
- Next, heat skillet over medium heat. Coat with small amount of oil so pancakes don't stick. Pour batter onto heated pan with measuring cup, and cook for about four minutes or until the edges firm up and the batter bubbles.
- Then, carefully flip pancakes with spatula and cook on the other side; they should brown in about another four minutes. Once done, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Repeat heating oil and cooking pancakes until batter is gone. Garnish with your favorite toppings and enjoy immediately. Enjoy your cooking!