Honey Roast Parsnips and Carrots
So simple and perfectly balanced with honey, vinegar and a pinch of pepper flakes, this dish of honey roasted carrots and parsnips is on my table all season!
- 6 Rosemary Sprigs , (Plus extra for presentation)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 300 g Carrots, (About x 4)
- 350 g Parsnips, (About x 3)
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Roasting Tray
- Preheat oven to 210°C/Fan 200°C.
- Peel the parsnips and carrots and cut into even 5 cm (2") batons.
- Place into a roasting dish and add the olive oil and honey. Season well with salt and mix it all together using your hands.
- Scatter over the rosemary sprigs and cook for 35 minutes until soft and caramelised. Mix halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove the cooked rosemary sprigs and serve immediately in a bowl with some fresh rosemary for presentation. Enjoy your grill!