Healthy Tuna Salad
A healthy tuna salad made with Greek yogurt, crunchy celery and the perfect amount of seasoning makes for a quick and easy meal that's good for you and tastes amazing.
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 large celery rib, diced
- 2 small dill pickles, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup mayo (I use avocado oil one)
- 3/4 cup plain (Greek) yogurt, 2%+ fat
- 4 cans (6 oz each) tuna packed in water
- Drain cans with tuna well. I usually press onto the lid while pressing it.
- Transfer to a large bowl and separate into flakes with a fork.
- Add pickles, celery, red onion, garli, lemon juice, salt, pepper, yogurt and mayo.
- Stir well with a fork and refrigerate.
- Serve cold in a sandwich or over lettuce leaves. Enjoy your salad!