Greek Salad With Chicken
Chicken Salad complete with Tzatziki and warm homemade Garlic Flatbreads! Greek Souvlaki flavors are smothered all over this salad, thanks to an incredible dressing that doubles as a marinade! Chicken salad with tzatziki and hot homemade garlic flatbreads! Greek flavors of Souvlaki are smothered everywhere in this salad, thanks to an incredible vinaigrette that doubles as a marinade!
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese broken into chunks
- 1 cup sliced Persian or hothouse cucumber
- 2 cups Mediterranean Tomato Salad or sliced tomatoes
- 1 8- ounce Greek Marinated Chicken Breast sliced or chopped
- 6 cups chopped lettuce such as iceberg or romaine
For the Greek Dressing
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon each of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add the lettuce to a large serving bowl or two individual salad bowls. Top with the sliced chicken, tomato salad, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese.
- To make the dressing, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, sugar and salt and pepper to a small canning jar. Top with the lid and shake well until blended and emulsified. Season with more sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to taste. enjoy your cooking!