GREEK POTATO WEDGES WITH YOGURT SAUCE
A yogurt-feta dip goes perfectly with crispy oven-roasted potatoes. Perfect accompaniment, or main dish for two.
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes into wedges and place them in a large bowl. Depending on the size of your baby reds, you’ll get about 4-6 wedges per potato.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup combine olive oil, oregano, rosemary, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Pour seasoning mixture over the wedges and combine until seasoning is well distributed and wedges are evenly coated.
- Spread wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the fries and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Then crank the heat to 500 and bake for 15 minutes. Flip fries and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached.
- While the wedges are baking, combine yogurt sauce ingredients.
- Once the wedges baked, remove them from the oven and gently toss them with the fresh dill and lemon zest. Serve warm and enjoy dipped in yogurt sauce. Enjoy your cooking!