EASY TRADITIONAL KETO CHAFFLE RECIPE
This Keto Chaffle recipe is a delicious, crisp, low-carb alternative to bread. Find out why this keto and cheddar waffle recipe (aka Chaffles) went viral overnight! It also makes keto killer sandwiches!
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Preheat mini waffle maker.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg until beaten.
- Add shredded cheese and stir to combine.
- When the waffle maker is heated, carefully pour 1/2 of the batter in the waffle maker and close the top. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the waffle maker and set aside for 2-3 minutes to crisp up.
- Repeat instructions again for the second chaffle. Enjoy your breakfast!